| Sam at the Farol de Barra |
Wednesday we had a district meeting and some interviews with President which went really well. One of the sisters is heading home next week and asked for a blessing but wanted it done in English because she's American so I was asked to do it!! it was so crazy to give my first blessing but it only strengthened my testimony of the priesthood. I know it is the power of God and I am so honored to be able to hold it.
This week was a lot of running around and doing things in other areas! We had some meetings and Elder Cruz had to do a baptismal interview so that took up a whole afternoon one day this week! We got the chance to see a different area and got caught in a rain storm! I haven't been so wet in so long but walking in the rain was pretty fun haha. We didn't have water in our apartment part of the week so we had to take bucket showers.
Our investigator Vitalina is progressing so much and has a baptismal date for this Sunday! She has really come to love the gospel and has so much desire to follow thru and become a strong member! She's worried about pressure from her family and friends and always asks for our prayers to strenthen her so please send prayers this way!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.