Monday, January 16, 2017

January 16, 2017 letter - Provo MTC

Hi mom! I'm sorry to hear that your computer is not working again feel free to use mine! Yes thank you so much for the package I loved it. We check our mailbox 4 or 5 times a day just praying for letters because they are so nice to get! I'm so happy to hear the kids are doing so well and the team is still winning! Make sure jared doesn't play too much! any big video game news? Seeing the movie sounds like a great time! Thats so weird that the circle is having so many [water] problems I'm sorry to hear that! That lasagna sounds better than ever compared to what I have been eating! but I get as much chocolate milk as I want which is so nice! 

We had some good devotionals from Elder Anderson! He spoke about sharing the gospel with teens and people in their twenties as well as the importance of sharing your testimony of christ when you have nothing else to say! I enjoy doing the choir as well because the spirit is so strong during music! 

Half of our branch is leaving for Brazil or Portugal or Africa because their 6 weeks are up! But apparently we are getting a huge influx this week as well! My companions are from Highland and Saratoga Springs and they're very nice! I've been blessed that they are so chill and not too.. interesting hahah. They are going to Sao Paulo North and Florianopolis. 3 of us in one room because we are a trio! We have heard nothing about our visas yet but who knows! Two of the brand new kids already have them so thats a bummer but oh well we are in Provo for a reason! I have not met a single person who is going to Salvador or who knows someone going to Salvador or even a teacher who went or knows someone! but I will survive!

It's been a good week. I'm getting a lot more used to it and appreciating the grind and how much better it is making me. I'm coming to appreciate how lucky I am to live in an active family and have such wonderful support around me as well as being blessed to serve a mission. It might not be the most fun thing ever but I know it will be the best two years to help me as a person and help my fellow man!

love Elder Prince





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.