Monday, January 30, 2017

January 30, 2017 letter - Provo MTC

I don't really have much for the weekly update, nothing huge happened this week. Yes I did get the drivers license I thought I had told you oops. Did you get the pictures on the google drive? It was only two this week. I am totally fine on treats, we have so much candy, I just need those sneaker balls [shoe deodorizers]. The [visa] application not found just means that it has left the system and been sent to the church or the mtc we think.  But I will not be leaving until the end of my six weeks on feb 13th! Your letters always help! 

I'm glad you got to drive grandma around! I do have the address book yes and I will make sure to write her a letter. The ice castles sound so fun! Did you get jared to go do anything? I'm glad you were able to get them all out of the house to go do something fun! And dinner with all the aunts sounds like a good time but I might have chosen rogue one heheheh. I'm just out here doing my best to laugh and have a positive attitude. The structure and schedule can sometimes make you feel like a robot and it can be hard to be yourself! That's something I struggle with big time. Also you know I'm a touchy person so its difficult to not touch people all the time hahahaha. 

I am doing a lot better and I love hearing from you guys. It makes my days ten times better and I love hearing all the news from the week. You might want to help jared with his emails though I think he says the same thing evertime hahaaha. It makes me so excited that you guys have been doing family home evening. its a good way to bond and teach gospel principles. I know I am in the right place and doing the right thing even though its hard!

There were some changes to missionary stuff (not that I would know how it affects missionary work but everyone was freaking out). We go home at 9 now instead of 930 and daily planning is done in the morning instead of at night and depending where you are in the world you get to go to bed/wake up later or earlier or have to go home earlier! Missionaries in Africa have to be home at like 6 now i think and instead of 9 key indicators there are only 4 now! A lot less numbers to keep track of I guess. Nothing super exciting happened this week except a whole lot of scripture reading and feeling the spirit!

I love you all and miss you tons! I hope you are doing well mom. I miss having you around to do stuff for me and just hang out. I hope you and dad are doing well and that the whole fam is getting along. I think you and dad should try to get to the temple or something like that soon!!

love you

sam


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.