I've made it through Sunday and I think the myth might be real! It's starting to get slowly better! I got your package mom thank you so much for the towel you have no idea how much i needed it! hahah I'm so happy to hear that everyone did well at the meet and you guys were able to travel safely! I hope you drove by the MTC to wave to me! I'm super proud of the girls and congrats to Jared on winning the geography bee! All these things are so exciting to hear!
So far its just been lots of studying and class all day long! I feel like I'm learning a lot and growing so much in my love of the gospel and learning the language! I'm so grateful that I took portuguese this semester I think its the only way I'm getting through this. Sometimes it gets a little stressful but we just gotta push through! The Lord is truly here to help all of us through with whatever obstacles we have! I miss you guys a ton and probably think about you way too much! I've been pretty homesick but I hear everything gets lots better soon enough! Thank you so much for all of your prayers!
Sunday was so amazing here in the MTC! You could truly feel the spirit and actually hear yourself think because there aren't tons of little kids! All of our meetings were so good and helped me so much! We had a devotional from President Kelly Mills who is director of the training in the MTC and used to be in charge of all the MTCs world wide! He and his wife talked a lot about their missions and all of the MTCs around the world! It made me kinda sad I did not get sent straight to Brazil but there is a reason for everything! I also went to choir practice and enjoyed myself so much! The spirit during the songs here is so incredible and brings me to tears nearly everytime! It makes me miss mom singing to me and I truly regret not letting you sing to me more often mom! I'm doing my best to work hard and enjoy myself but this been a hard hard adjustment! I hope you guys are doing well at home I pray for you like every 3 hours hahahaa.
I don't have much else to say and if I do i'll probably write you a letter!
Love you!
Elder Prince
Elder Samuel Prince
Feb 13 BRA-SALS
2005 N. 900 E.
Provo UT 84602
Feb 13 BRA-SALS
Branch: 20 District: A Mailbox: 260
Provo UT 84602
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.