Everything is going pretty well here at the mtc nothing really special! The only real news I have is that one of my comps got his visa and is headed to the MTC in Sao Paulo so now I'm just in a normal companionship! It should be interesting but I'm excited for it!
Its been snowing lots down here which is fine because we are inside all day long. I don't have much exciting news here! We had a nice devotional from Pres. Ulysses Soares on Sunday (Pres of 70) and from Stephen B. Allen last night. I love devotionals and hearing from our leaders!! Everyone keep praying and reading your scriptures! It will help
Whenever the going gets tough, go and read D&C 121:7 and remember that God gives us our trials to help us grow! You will never grow in your comfort zone! Have a good week everyone!
love elder prince
Many thanks to the random lady at the Provo Temple this morning who took a picture of Sam and his companion and sent it to me. I'm most impressed that Sam remembered my phone number!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.